Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Five...Five Silly Random Thoughts

Finally Friday!


·       Sometimes I have to remind myself that it’s just none of my business.  

·       Yesterday’s answers to the Question for Believers has given me something to think about.   I’ll address the answers this weekend.  Thanks to all who took a moment to reply.

·       “Address” is a silly word for what it means.   I’ll write about the answers this weekend.

·       Springing forward…I hate to lose an hour, but I love the extra light at night.  I love the extra hour in the fall, but don’t much care for it getting dark at noon around here.

·       What is it about certain things we don’t like that makes us keep coming back…like a train wreck?  Train wreck blogs…



4 comments:

  1. LOL about train wreck blogs; like I said before, I think we like to read about people having worse times than us; we seem to be drawn to bad things like that, like looking at an accident when we drive by it, etc., it goes with something I'm writing in my head that might be a blog post some day :)

    Can't wait to hear how you address, address

    And your thoughts on your post yesterday

    I too miss the hour of sleep but do like the light. I did read that there is an increase of heart attacks the first few days after we spring forward. Interesting, isn't it? Which goes to another post also working in my head.

    Have a good weekend!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Train wreck blogs. Too funny. Nodding. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever read a blog to stare at the tragedy, & if I ever did, I can assure you that with what brain atrophy did to my life I never will now.

    I suppose some could see my blog as a train wreck, but if so, I hope they move on quickly. I'd not want to burden anyone. ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not looking forward to losing that hour either! HA Oh well. sandie

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive