Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday's Last Minute Entry


I’m watching The Biggest Loser.   I always like to eat watching that show.   I’m always talking about dieting.  I’ve talked about it for years, but I never lose any weight.   I just wonder:   Do people like to read details of people on diets, the good and the bad?  

I’m a little AADD and OCD.   Just a little.   But enough to be hinder me in certain things I’d like to do, like complete an art project.  I'm a doodler. Not a Yankee Doodler, a Rebel Doodler.  But I never finish!  I can be very frustrating to myself.   Would anyone like to see something I doodled?  

My memory is shot, too.  I can’t remember if I ever had a good memory, or if I just thought I did.

Alabama’s Super Tuesday is today.   I really don’t like that I have to tell what my “voting preference” is…surely there’s a better way to do it.   When I am not familiar with the names, should I eeny-meeny-miney-mo it?   Probably not, so I usually leave those choices blank.

I think they’re going to cut The Biggest Loser short to show a premiere of some Jessica Simpson/Nicole Richie/Elle McPherson fashion reality show.   Bleh!

Hump Day tomorrow, y’all!
I hope it’s a good one for you!

2 comments:

  1. Love the one about the memory; thing is I knew I had a good memory, now I need a list for the grocery store and a list to remember the list to take to the grocery store. California doesn't vote for primaries until June; I don't even know where we vote so that will be an adventure to figure out.

    Glad you are posting every day; you're almost halfway done, keep up the good work!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you think your memory is bad, just focus on those parents who leave their offspring at Chuck E Cheese...or that blogger that left his phone in the fridge...whichever you think is funnier.

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive