Sunday, April 14, 2013

A to Z Blogging Challenge: The K-L Edition

I missed a day!   Then...I missed another!  Thankfully, Sunday is a catch up day, so I am back on track.  (Actually, it's supposed to be a day "off," but I'm a little off most days I had to use it to make up for the days I lollygagged around and didn't post.)


Word of the Day:
klatsch
[klahch, klach]
noun
a casual gathering of people, especially for refreshments and informal conversation; chitchat, gossip


"I work with a klatsch who sometimes like to klatsch." <<< don't tell them I said that...and I'm not saying which of them klatsch.  :::snicker:::: 

K-L Margaretisms. 

  • A little knowledge is not enough, but it's all I can muster up some days.
  • I put a pair of flip flops on the other day.  My toes are so long I scared myself.  So, I gave a brand new pair away.  
  • My grandmother always had a lot knick knacks around her house.   I still have her little porcelain commode, which is probably older than me.  I now wonder why, of all the things I could have chosen, I chose a 4 inch toilet.
  • When I was four or five, I got lost from my mother in a retail store.   It scared me so badly, I still keep up with where she is.


3 comments:

  1. Knowledge goes a long way! The ice-cream truck looks great, so do the lilies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind if you missed a day - this is a lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome, and I totally have monkey toes.

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive