Monday, April 1, 2013

A to Z Blogging Challenge: The "A" Edition

Today starts the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge, where we post every day except Sunday, going through the alphabet.  I did this last year, and rather enjoyed it, so I'm participating again this year.   Today is "A," of course.  They suggest we have a theme of sorts, but that would make too much sense, wouldn't it?  I just don't know what kinds of posts you'll be seeing this month...should you choose to visit!  

From my personal, handwritten journal...from my alone time with God:
Do not be afraid.

It's His commandment that we not be afraid.  He will teach us, guide us, protect us and keep us!  Fear is our downfall, do not let it have dominion over you, nor even a place in your life.  Look to the Most High God, for He is our redeemer, and He cares for us. 
You are my hiding place, you shall preserve me from trouble.  You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah.  I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.  ~Psalm 32:7-8



 photo 2013AtoZGraphicA_zpsd179e1f9.jpg
The A Word of the Day:  


ab·er·ra·tion
[ab-uh-rey-shuhn] noun

The act of departing or deviating from the ordinary, right, normal, or usual course or type. 

It's just an aberration that this post has so many elements.  Some other posts may have only one.  




 
 photo 2013AtoZAnthurium_zps19edb8d6.jpg 
Anthurium from the Gaylord Opryland Hotel
  photo 2013AtoZAnthurium2_zps7a20e908.jpg 
It's not one of my favorite flowers,
But it certainly must be a favorite of the 
hotel management.
 
 photo 2013AtoZAngel-RecordingAngelSchermerhornSymphonyCenter_zpsc1a7d997.jpg 
 The Recording Angel
Schermerhorn Symphony Center, Nashville, TN

   photo 2013AtoZApollo-Birthof_zps170475c6.jpg 
Birth of Apollo
Schermerhorn Symphony Center, Nashville, TN
 
   photo 2013AtoZATandTBldgNashville_zps13ba22e3.jpg
AT&T Building,
Nashville skyline
 
 
For more A to Z entries, clicky:

10 comments:

  1. You've included some wonderful things here! I love the quote, and your pictures are fantastic. Great start to the A to Z! Looking forward to more. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. looking forward to more.


    Cynthia from The Sock Zone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post. I hope my writing is never an "aberration" to the agents I see presentaion from...;~)

    Good luck with the challenge! I participated last year and had a blast!

    Donna L Martin
    www.donasdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool. :D

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos. "Do not be afraid" has such great feeling behind it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful "A" selections! New follower here. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z Challenge" and I look forward to visiting again!

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not afraid, just quivering with expectation about what I'll find in this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun Fun. It has been great seeing what different bloggers have chosn to do with this.

    Dropping by from A to Z. First year participating and very excited.

    Brett Minor
    Transformed Nonconformist

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of variety, so good to have so many 'A's to consider! Holding on to the word from Psalms. Hope you have a blessed week!

    Amanda
    Amanda - Realityarts-Creativity
    Art Blog

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive