Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A to Z Blogging Challenge: The "O" Edition

Oh, Oh!


It Occurs To Me That... 
  • I am too impatient with stupidity.
  • When I call other drivers “idiot” alone in my car, I may be putting myself in danger of the council, because the best I can tell, the definition of “Raca” is idiot.   
  • I am not really sure what “danger of the council” means.
  • If we elected Godly leaders, our economy would be budding.
  • Statements like the above make ungodly people mad.
  • I enjoy, too much, making right comments in a leftist media.
  • They don’t like that...but the Truth does hurt, doesn't it?
  • My attitude needs some work.  
  • Christians are a real minority these days.
  • There will come a day when we will not be a minority.
  • I would like to start an "Advice Column Day" in this blog.    I just may do it!  I just need some folks to ask me for some advice…
  • We are over half way through this A to Z Challenge! 



6 comments:

  1. This is a great post! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful orchids. Love the list, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what makes you think you are qualified to give advice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful orchid pictures! I have one orchid and it finally dropped its last flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm. Advice.

    What do you do it you see a friend making a terrible mistake, but you know from experience that if you point out her error, she will quit speaking to you?

    Ahhhh. Sigh. I do know the answer to that. I should just keep my mouth shut and pray.

    I don't like that answer.

    I'm a doer, it seems, not a stander byer.

    Hugs, Margaret. You're as qualified to give advice as anyone else. Moreso, perhaps, since you know the what the Word of God says on many issues...and would be willing to sign your name. :}

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive