Monday, April 23, 2012

Tulips for Today!

A to Z and T!
Today is all about Today...
and Tulips!

Photobucket
In the A to Z challenge, we are up to T

Photobucket
But I am also participating in a Community Challenge
and it's all about Tulips!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I have to be honest and say I *think* all of these are tulips!

Today is all we have to deal with for these next  twenty-four hours.   We should manage it  thoughtfully and wisely, and quit letting the worries of tomorrow interfere with enjoying  today.  We can walk  through whatever  trials come our way if we remember we only have to deal with today.   Remember  that the God who created you didn’t leave you to fend for yourself, but He has promised to provide for us and protect us.   I am so  thankful.

I hope your Monday is as beautiful as you are
…and you are beautiful, even if you don’t know it…
May you be blessed beyond your expectations.
 
If you'd like to see more tulips, visit
Community Photo Challenge


Click Picture To Visit the A to Z Home Page


12 comments:

  1. Multitasking and participating in two challenges! You go girl! Love the tulip pictures; I think they are tulips too! Great reminder of just living for today and keeping our eyes focused on God and knowing who we are in his eyes!!

    enjoy your Monday!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all tulips, and beautiful! I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge blogs this month. My alphabet is at myqualityday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv the cover photo. Thanks for brightening my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful tulips...my favorite spring flower! good post and reminder as well. and i hope you take to heart your last paragraph!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, these are beautiful tulips and the colors are terrific. I especially love the white tulips.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. All around lovely entry, gorgeous tulips!! I LOVE THE WHITE TULIPS, my favorite!!! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the pics... I love tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tulips are my favorite flower! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  9. what beauty of God's nature you have captured. i love the white tulips as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those tulips!!! Especially cheerful header! Smiles, Maria from Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful...God's special gift to us for surviving winter.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome pics, i just love that white tulips

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive