Sunday, April 1, 2012

A-Z...For Art's Sake!

Photobucket



April 1st already!  Hopefully, I won’t fall for any April Fool’s jokes this year.  The Kid has been known to get me!  But I got her back. 

Today is also the first day in the A-Z April Blogging Challenge.  It is suggested that I have a theme for this challenge, and I suppose that might make my posts more…amusing.   Perchance, not having a theme can be misconstrued as a theme?   The Themeless Theme?   I didn’t think so, either.   

I could possibly choose a theme of art…perhaps a photo, a graphic like the “A” with the Azalea here, or something I create when I put pens and pencils and markers to paper.  Is poetry art?   I can definitely write a poem. 


Art for the A-Z April Challenge?
Or maybe doodles...oodles of doodles?
Not too shabby of an idea.
I may go with my first thought...no theme.

More Azaleas from my yard here.





8 comments:

  1. Hello! Stopping by on the A to Z Challenge. I like how you highlighted the A's in your post for today's letter - A.

    Susanne
    PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, thanks for reminding me about April Fool's Day; got to think of something to get the boy with.....

    Love how you started this challenge and you know I liked your colorful Azaleas!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your comment today, I have noticed on my stats there are a lot more viewers than commenters and that if fine with me. i started the blog because I madly snap photos every day of my life and if no one sees them but me it is no fun at all. thanks for the views

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just dropping in to comment. Your azaleas are lovely (mine haven't bloomed yet.) Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe a theme will just Appear! I think it is mostly useful for the blogger to go with a theme so you don't find yourself tearing out your hair on a particularly difficult day, but ... that said I don't go with a theme beyond my blog's purpose, so it is possible!

    I see a lot of flowers here on the blog, maybe they'll work their way into the challenge!

    Best of luck writing and visiting throughout the month!
    Alana @ writercize.blogspot.com
    Found you through A to Z!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely azaleas! I'd be interested in an A to Z flowers theme, if you've got more to feature here. I definitely don't have a green thumb, so I just have to gawk at fellow bloggers' posts of their flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a ton of azaleas in my yard too. I say go with the flower theme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you gave us several Angles on the A, I also touched on Art (thanks for commenting), such an Amazing subject, Adios.

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive