Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Musings...

Photobucket

Dear Monday:
Stop staring me in the face on Sunday night.

Dear Diet:
Ah, here you are making your normal Monday morning appearance!  Think you might hang around until tomorrow?   How about just hanging around through tonight?  

Dear Shoals Area:
Wow!  That buy-one-get-one-free coupon at Logan’s Roadhouse!   I was irritated a little surprised that at 11:06 a.m. on Sunday there were no parking places.    Are those peanuts encased in gold?   Nah…but those rolls are about as good as gold, yes?

Dear Dead Ends:
I left you in a mound like a worn out wig on the floor of the hair salon.   I don’t think I’ll miss you.

Dear Roscoe:
You do NOT own this house!

I only pretended to get you for the kids.  

Dear WalMart:
Really?  You don’t think that a super store three miles from a super store isn’t just a little ostentatious?  How about greedy, then?

Dear New York Giants:
Woooo Hooooo!

2 comments:

  1. Love the one about Roscoe! It is amazing how fast he became "king of the house" isn't it? His counterpart does just fine here too! I too was glad to see the Giants win! It was a good game! Those 2 for 1 coupons do pay off I do believe for restaurants!

    I hope your week is a good one ahead!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fun read.
    I LOVE Logans and you're right about the peanuts
    and the rolls!!

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive