Thursday, February 2, 2012

Photobucket


Some mornings I wake up and want to give up.   On those days, if it were possible, I wouldn’t even hit the light switch.  Nor bother getting dressed.   I’d just stay at home, curl up with Roscoe and ignore the world.   Today would have been a good day for it.   However, I do see a blue sky…and it looks like it’s going to be a good day in spite of myself. 

It occurs to me that I have as much right to my opinion as others do to theirs...politics, religion, whatever.  When presented with the facts, I can draw my own conclusions.   If you don’t agree with me, that simply means that I don’t agree with you, either.    People talking about “haters” are often “hating” louder and more obnoxiously than the ones to whom they are responding.   Some things, left alone, would garner a lot less attention.

I have written some of the best blogs…all in my head.   “Best” is a relative term, depending largely upon how and to what it’s compared.   I freely admit that some of them are probably best unsaid…


3 comments:

  1. I like your thought about writing your best blogs in your head; why don't we just get them out on paper and be done with it? Of course a lot of times I can't remember them in the morning :)

    I know what you mean about wanting to give up, lots of mornings I just get up because it is easier to not have to explain why I don't want to get up :)

    Totally agree too about the "haters". It is interesting how we who are not suppose to judge seem to judge the most.

    regardless, I hope the day is a good one for you!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ignore the ananymous commenter. They are just trying to get you riled. DOnt let them do it. It is your blog, say what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's also interesting how many women will comment to defend an abusive man--who is always "innocent" even when he does it over and over.

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive