Sunday, January 3, 2010

Prayer Power for 2010

Lord, I cover myself and everyone around me with the blood of Jesus.  I cover all the members of my family with the blood of Jesus.  I cover my ministry, my marriage, my home, my land, my belongings, my finances with the blood of Jesus.   In the Name of Jesus Christ, by the power of His blood, I break off every power of the kingdom of darkness and cancel every argument in heaven that has established itself against the plans of God in my life, and in my family.   As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.   Satan, the blood of Jesus is against you, and you have no authority over my life.   NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME *OR MY FAMILY* SHALL PROSPER!

3 comments:

  1. amen!!! in Jesus' name I pray this over Meg and her family

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALRIGHT!!! Praise Jesus our Lord and Savior!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, this is G-R-E-A-T! Thanks for sharing, I'm going to print this out and put it on my vanity mirror so I look at it daily!

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive