Monday, January 25, 2010

Don't you hate it when that happens?

Saturday, I went into the back yard for a few mins...and found the one little pile of doggy foo in the whole yard.  I took my boots off at the door, and left them there, intending (sometime over the next year or two) to clean them up.    Ole Boy came in, got a scrub brush and some spray cleaner and went out back and cleaned up my shoes.   Wasn't that sweet?

This morning, after the third or fouth time I got mildly irritated at something Ole Boy said, I finally got mad and started letting it show.  He asked a question, and I bit his head off.   He said, "Wow, someone pee'd in your Wheaties this morning."   I said, "YES! YOU!!!"    As I was getting ready to make a grand exit without saying goodbye, he saw it coming.   He calmly stood by the door and waited for me.   He then opened the door and told me to have a good day...."in your nice clean shoes.

7 comments:

  1. LOL Not sure what to say...I am speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha guilt trip extraordinare I'm sure!! Lol. And yes I hate that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did apologize already ~ right? ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, he killed you with kindness. we love them but boy can they be a bit irritating at times :)

    (and they say the same about us, LOL)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT!! Thats a GOOD man!!

    Blessings-
    Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just HATE it when they do something like that... AND LOVE it too... at least after you've gotten a chance to work through it. What a sweet, loving man to even think of doing something like that. They DO surprise us at times, don't they.

    I guess it is because they are so close that they are so easy to get ticked at even when we love them!

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive