Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Nothing!

If I hadn’t been watching the Biggest Loser (and eating my cookies while watching), and if I had slept better last night…and if I weren’t so tired tonight, you would be reading something that actually made a little more sense than this run-on sentence, but I didn’t want to miss another day of posting in my Blogging with Discipline for the month of March endeavor.
Tomorrow, I may wonder why in the world I posted this (and you may be wondering that as you read this) but for tonight…I blogged with mindless discipline.
Are you still reading, hoping for some brilliance??   Let me direct you here….clicky <<<< to a random previous post from 2009.    It's not brilliant, but it's better than what you just read!  
Have a good Hump Day.

3 comments:

  1. i suggested that she write about me....but alas....i wasn't found worthy. :( lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went back and looked at that post and saw that I commented on it, LOL!

    sometimes it is okay to blog just to blog, regardless of what comes down on the paper!

    hope you are sleeping better tonight

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret, I think you are my favorite blogger. If we lived closer, you'd probably be my favorite person. :D Deb

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive