Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Weather Forecast

From Facebook:

ELECTION DAY FORECAST (for all climate & time zones in the USA): TSUNAMI WARNING for east & west coast states!!! Minds will be cloudy, but GOD will reign, and the SON will eventually shine.

ELECTION DAY FORECAST (for all climate & time zones in the USA): minds will be cloudy, but GOD will reign, and the SON will eventually shine.

I am trusting God for some wonderful changes for America!    Praying that each and every voter goes to the polls with a renewed understaind, opened eyes, ears, and hearts, and makes the right decisions for our country!

~What a beautiful day to be free!~

3 comments:

  1. I like that forecast and I echo your prayer!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. back again, LOL; heard some good thoughts about government/leaders today:

    http://www.haventoday.org/

    really, no matter who wins today or loses, the big picture is Jesus and it will be fine no matter what happens because his kingdom being advanced is what really matters, and how he chooses to advance it, we'll just trust in him

    (this Haven Today is where I found the Revelation "lady"; he has some good insights about things, the funny this is I only listen to him for about 5-10 minutes as I'm driving the dog for his walk, but God always makes sure I hear what I need to hear from it)

    enjoy the day and "rooting" for you

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every day is a beautiful day to be free.
    ~Mary

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive