Monday, March 21, 2016

Blogging from A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal



I can't believe I almost missed the Theme Reveal!  This is the first time I have revealed a theme...my previous participation has been photography and a just hodge podge of random A to Z thoughts.   This year, I am planning to introduce you to the characters in my head...the ones who belong in my (yet unfinished) book.

You'll meet the characters in story form...little scenes from 
my headnoise in an almost continuing daily story. 

And of course...photography!


Tulips at University of North Alabama




6 comments:

  1. This does sound interesting! I hope one day those characters get out of your head and into a book form, not a blog form, but in the meantime will enjoy reading them through A/Z :) and of course your photos always are SOOO good!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the introductions go well and good luck with finishing the book.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great themes! Sounds like fun, TBR! I look forward to your posts ~Lori~

    Lori's A2Zs @ As the Fates Would Have It & Promptly Written

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your writing and the A-Z.

    Nilanjana.
    Ninja Minion, A-Z 2016
    Madly-in-Verse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to meeting the characters in your mind! And the photography.
    @IowaMeetsMaui
    www.iowameetsmaui.com

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive