Thursday, May 2, 2013

I Totally Stole This One...

 
So as I was driving the kids to school this morning, I noticed a big white spot at the top if the door frame. As I'm getting closer and glaring with my mouth open I became aware of the freshly hatched spider sac. As I'm trying to close my mouth to avoid contamination, a slight squeal erupted from the depths if my soul. Immediately I noticed a trembling writhing in my core. It seemed to vibrate up my body and down my arms, which became limp rapidly flopping noodles that were uncontrollably slapping my face and body. This started a panic in the car which led to further screams of epic levels. As I'm jerking my hair down to slap myself more fervently and effectively in the back of the head (because that is the only logical place for all the spiders to go) I suddenly become aware that I am stopped in the middle if the road causing a scene that had been beneficial to 3 different vehicles and their personal amusement. Great start of the day, I would say.


This is my daughter's Facebook status update from yesterday.  I laughed and laughed.  She threatened to put spiders in my car.   Her fear of spiders is probably from me, and I got it from my mom.   Spiders....we hate them, and yet I call myself The Brown Recluse.  

After having another good giggle about her plight, I went to take my shower, and of course, there was a huge spider in my tub.

4 comments:

  1. YIKES! I have always been creeped out at spiders! One creature that I cannot tolerate; a definite phobia! If in my car, I would be in there with bug spray, seriously! And I did wonder why you call yourself The Brown Recluse...*augh* You are way too nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious!! We are all afraid of SOMETHING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AGGGH *brushing imaginery spiders from my person*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the laugh this morning! Our daughters could be related 😂

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive