Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Musings...The "They're Back" Edition!



80 calories of dark chocolate peanut butter goodness!   I will not buy you again for a lonnnng time!  :::(not so) innocently looking at the empty box:::

Dear Ladies Meeting Teacher:
You make it look so easy!   What I thought was 45 minutes worth of material turned out to be only 15.   I had to ad lib!  

Dear Mouth:
You don’t have to do all the work!   Let the ears have a chance!

Dear Facebook “Friend:”
I am not happy with the current administration, either, but there are enough grounds in the truth of what he’s doing that you do not need to “bear false witness.”   You’d be much, much more useful if you were praying for our leaders.

Dear Rainy Monday:
If my calendar didn’t tell me it is a May day, I’d think it was still February out there!  Even so, it’s a day that the Lord has made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it!

Dear Student:
If you don’t like getting tickets at the university that you pay so much to attend (but not as much as you stated) then be a little more careful to follow the rules for parking on campus.

Dear Blogger:
I think you forget that you are writing about real people with real feelings, and sometimes what you say isn’t necessary and doesn’t really serve a purpose.

Dear Reader:
Have a wonderful, blessed, beautiful week!


Dear Piers Morgan:
Please go home. 


2 comments:

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive