Thursday, January 31, 2013

I take back what I said...


Oh, my!
Was I ever wrong!

Two Cent Tuesday’s suggestion to a student was to put a skirt on with those tights.   I would like to withdraw that suggestion, and immediately make a much better suggestion.

Dear Student:
I was minding my own business this morning, sitting in my car gathering my thoughts before work, when you eye-raped me.   I had suggested that you girls wear skirts with your tights, but you have proved to me that PANTS are completely necessary!   Or at least wear underwear.     It’s 32° out this morning!   I really, really do not understand how you couldn’t…feel…something was desperately wrong!   Your skirt may have been long enough in the front, but surely you know you got some booty back there…and to be honest, your skirt was still probably long enough…until you put your backpack on, which caught your skirt and rode it up, all the way up, way, way up, to show all of the campus your hiney.  Yes, indeedy doody, your booty!   While your tights were still black around your thighs, by the time they stretched around your hinder parts, you could see right through them.  One word:  Breeches! 


9 comments:

  1. Can't imagine! Especially at 32 degrees out! These are days I'm glad I work at home :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! I hope someone told that girl what was going on behind her!!!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me remember when this happened to a woman at a bus stop. Her skirt was riding up, caught in her girdle. My Grampy got out of his car, went over & told her...she proceeded to beat him with her purse! No good deed goes unpunished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! You'd think she would have been able to feel the cold!! Stopping by to visit from the A-Z challenge list. I'm a friend of Betty's from Bench with a View too. I'm a new follower here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I thought it was embarrassing when I donned a gauze blouse over a tank top...only to be told once I arrived at my destination that it was on wrong side out.

    I have seen some female UNA students on rare occasions wear overalls with nothing under the top--don't know about the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I was in college, a friend of mine went to the restroom and accidentally tucked her skirt into the back of her tights after finishing with her restroom business. She walked out the building and down the sidewalk...almost to the next building before she was clued in on the blunder. Funny stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was hilarious!

    Stopping by to welcome you on board the A to Z Challenge April 2013
    Look forward to your challenge posts!
    Please consider putting up the Challenge badge so it is easier to identify your participation.
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good information here. I will post these information to my facebook page. It is really very informative for others bangladeshrooms

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive