Tuesday, January 1, 2013

...And I'm Feeling Good!


My word for 2013 is Believe...and I do!   

I'm starting 2013 sixty pounds lighter!   You read that right...60 pounds gone!  I gave up sugar in August, and it's all been downhill since.   Who knew that the constant craving to eat, eat, eat, would diminish, and even evaporate, with the absence of sugar?


Last Saturday, I reached 10 pounds lost in December!   
Unheard of...for me, anyway!   

As you can probably guess, I'll be writing a little more about weight loss this year.   Only this time, I won't be whining about the lack of control, I'll be writing about life...experiences that I had been denied because of my self-made prison of excess weight.   

2013 is going to be a good year, indeed!  But don't get the wrong idea and think that happiness depends on how much you weigh.  Obesity can make you miserable, no doubt, but Freedom brings joy.  God-given freedom!  Who the Son has made free is free indeed!   He is my Peace.


Not only is it a new year,

♫♪It's a new dawn♪♫
♪It's a new day♪
♪It's a new life♪
♫For me♫
♫♪And I'm feeling good♪♫

Have you ever "met" Ronan Parke?   I fell in love with this little sweetie from the first moment I saw him.   Why don't you take a listen?

11 comments:

  1. Congrats! And a Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful start to your new year... congrats on the loss. And I love your word for 2013... Believe!! :-D

    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo, Margaret! :D I'm so glad you hit that 60 pound mark!! :D

    We'll be traveling this journey to thin in 2013, and I do believe that we'll make it to goal. I do believe, I do believe, I do, I do. (Too much Wizard of Oz, I think.)

    Happy New Year.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great word for the year!! I believe it will be a wonderful year for you, one full of God's wonderful blessings and freedom in him!!! So happy for the weight gone!!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. What O.B. said! Sugar can also cause depression, yet we all seem to love it so. I know I do. I'll look to you as an example...

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Sugar?!? Seriously? What's left without sugar?

    Meat? ...=)

    That doesn't sound so bad after all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gorgeous!
    Thanks for visiting me the other day! It's so nice to be visiting you again. My blog hiatus is over! I'll be enjoying a cup of coffee with some of my scones while I enjoy my visit here and catch up on some posts!
    Lurve~ Janeen

    ReplyDelete
  8. that child is just amazing.congrats on your weight loss and in Dec is even better. I believe also.

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive