Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Day To Pray

Mike Huckabee has spearheaded A Day to Pray for today, January 20, 2013.  


Gracious Heavenly Father,

Thank You, Lord, for these United States of America. 

On this weekend of the presidential inauguration, I join my brothers and sisters in Christ in asking You for wisdom for the leaders of our great nation.  I ask that you draw us close to you, that our president, congress, and the governors of these 50 states would have the wisdom to make Godly choices for America. 

Help us, Your children, to not sit idly by as our freedom to worship you without fear is slowly taken away.   Give us the wisdom, strength and courage to stand up for what's right, and to stand mightily against what's wrong.  I ask for forgiveness for our sins, which are many

It's in the name of Jesus that I ask these things,

Amen.



1 comment:

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive