Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday's Musings

Dear Self:
You do NOT have to have the remote to change the TV Channel.

Dear Joy Behar:
While I was hunting for the remote, I was subjected to about 30 seconds of your show.   In that time frame, you proved, yet again, that you are ignorant.

Dear Kathy Griffin:
Shut up.

Dear Obama:
You were almost funny in your correspondent’s dinner speech.   BTW, Michelle looked kinda pretty.   I’ll be really glad when you are both unelected.

Dear Eyes:
Please quit changing on me.   I can’t get far enough from the monitor to see clearly and still type!

Dear Glasses:
You really aren’t working for me anymore.

Dear Co-Worker:
If you aren’t going to do it, please don’t say you will.

To Whom It May Concern:
I have a short memory and an even shorter attention span.

Dear America:
Don't be deceived by a birth certificate and a well timed death announcement.

Dear America:
Please do not forget Alabama in your prayers.

6 comments:

  1. all great ones; I do agree with the Dear America one. One has to remember it took years of work by more than one president that led to the successful mission, one better not take all the credit for oneself down the road. I really hope we don't have a repeat at the next election with the outcome of the last one. Need to pray for a strong opponent.

    love your Monday musings!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I was not the only one that heard alot of "I", "me", "I" in the speech as if he personally did all this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly enjoy this format for you. You work it well ;).~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think he can take any credit. This would have happened no matter who was in office...the credit goes to our fighting military men and women, not the one who sits by a red phone getting updates from the ones who are doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not vote for Obama and have never really liked him, but I will say this...

    Years ago I read a book, the name I forget, about President Carter's failed raid to free the embassy employees in Iraq. He had the final say on everything...so, yes, Obama did do a lot. This is the first time I've really liked him.

    That being said, I will not vote for him in 2012 unless he should be running against Tim James or some other complete buffoon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, I can't spell. My comment was: If all you want to say to Kathy Griffin is "shut up," you have much more will power than I.

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive