Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happenin'


Glitter Graphics - Topglittergraphics

I am grump-diddly-grumpy this morning.    Ole Boy got up around 5 a.m. and turned the TV on so loud the deaf next door neighbor could hear it.   My clothes somehow got wadded up (would that be because I didn't hang them up?) and I stuck my liquid eyeshadow wand into my eye while putting on my face, and my left eye keeps crying, even over an hour later.   It's rainy and dreary outside, and I am in no mood to actually get any work done today.   So, I'm doing an entry.   I do, however, have one of the best jobs ever!   Be jealous.

Here's an important Notice:
********************************************************************
Title: Microsoft Security Bulletin Major Revisions
Issued: March 9, 2010
********************************************************************
Recognize and avoid fraudulent e-mail to Microsoft customers:
=============================================================
If you receive an e-mail message that claims to be distributing a Microsoft security update, it is a hoax that may contain malware or pointers to malicious Web sites. Microsoft does not distribute security updates via e-mail.


Thankfully, I haven't had to deal with one of these emails this morning to add to my grumpiness.

My daughter is going to have a baby.   A little girl.  She is planning to name her little one Gianna Claire...name could change fifty times before she gets here...due around the end of May.    This is her fourth baby.   A surprise.   Oh, wait.   They were all surprises.     Very loveable little surprises, I might add.   To know a little about them and their miracle stories, read about my angels here.

My eyes are bothering me.   Both of them.  Why is it that you poke one of them, they both feel irritated?

I'm going to Florida in April.   Leaving Ole Boy behind to care for the Pepster and the house...and he wasn't invited....heheh.   I am going with my two lovely sisters, and I imagine we will have a wonderful time!    Well, I'll have a better time than them, I expect, because they are both nurses and are attending classes while they are there.   Me?   I'm just bumming around, me and my trusty camera on a very pretty resort.   I wonder if I'll get bored?   If so, I'll probably make more than the periodic entry describing the poor, pitiful me in Orlando on a resort with nothing on my agenda but "me' time.   Again, be jealous.   I also have a paid week off coming up...and it doesn't count against my vacation time.   I am blessed beyond measure.   Seriously.

I have a huge stack of paperwork on my desk.   In my way.   I suppose I'd better...do...something....about...it...





Glitter Graphics - Topglittergraphics


PS:  Is my header too big?   Does it hang off the right side of the screen? 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on being a Gramma, again, how sweet.

    My computer has 14 1/2 inches viewable screen horizontally, and yeah, I get to scroll back and forth if I want to view all of your cute header. It cuts it off at the outside edge of the daisys at the top.
    I could have worse problems, LOL!

    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. the header is a little big, but if you like it, that's all that matters. I love the name your daughter picked out for her little girl. I have relatives with both of those names. I always think, and I know you agree, that babies are gifts from God. They do sometimes come unexpectedly as most good gifts do :)

    how fun to go to Florida with your sisters! Its good that you have a close relationship with them.

    And I am envious of your job; sounds like a good one, but then I think a good person is working it!

    speaking of jobs, off to mine I go

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will have tons of fun in Florida. I wish I got have a week off of work. It would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I'm J-E-A-L-O-U-S! Traveling anywhere is a wonderful thing and I enjoy it A LOT! I will be expecting you to post some pictures so I can drool and tell you how much I wish I was there to join ya!

    Hope your eye(s) start feeling better soon, I know the pain.

    Your header looks fine on my screen resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, i for one am jealous....i'm jealous of all your time off, jealous that you have a job you love, jealous that you'll have all that time in florida to roam about with your trusty camera! now....just whatcha gonna do to make me feel better? hmmm???? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new grandchild. I've got another due in about a week and then another at the end of summer. That will make 16. They truly are blessings!

    I'm so glad that you have been blessed with so much! Have a great time on your trip with your sisters! Linda

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive