Monday, March 15, 2010

My grandson, who's seven, had to be picked up from school today.

Daughter:            “D, are you faking being sick?”
D:                            No, I have a 400° fever.  
Daughter:            You can’t have a 400° fever.
D:                            I do!   They took it with a barometer, so I know.
Daughter:            You’d be dead!
D:                            Oh, then it was 104°
Daughter:            100.4, maybe.
D:                            Yeah, it had a dot in there somewhere.

7 comments:

  1. Lol I am going to used the 400 degree temp lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids can be so adorable and funny! Innocent, cunning, clueless and conniving, all rolled together! What a hoot. :-)
    Hmmm... sounds almost like the way a cat thinks. :-D
    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha That's so cute!

    I'll never forget the time my daughter was trying to describe her diarrhea to me. She said, "Mommy, I have hot poop!" ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope he feels better soon; love their vivid imaginations and their take on the English language :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! What a cutie. Love it!

    Blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just LOVE kids! My daughter once prayed for my Mom to have a good "Weep" instead of week when she was going to visit her sister.

    ReplyDelete
  7. too cute! i love that lil guy!

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive