Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Musings: Fog and Francis Edition

Dear Pope Francis:
I believe I would be a little insulted to have been on that list in the first place.

Dear Time Magazine:
Out of all the people in the world...that's your list?  Miley Cyrus?  Kathleen Sebelius?  Assad/Rouhani/Obama??

Dear Friend:
Sometimes I don’t always reply to your last email, but I “liked” it in my mind.

Dear Co-Worker:
You asked me why I thought I had to wear tights with my new boots…so today I wore socks.   My boots are eating them.  Yes…by the time I got to my office, they were down around my toes!  A slight exaggeration, but you get the point.

Dear Fog:
I don’t know how thick pea soup is, but I understand that on mornings like this morning, you are just that thick!

Dear Pea Soup:
What are you?  Do you even really exist?

Dear Careless Driver:
Get off your phone, turn on your lights, and pay attention!  Do you not see that you’re driving in pea soup-thick fog?


5 comments:

  1. I love when you do these. They are thought provoking and genuine. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this.

    Time's list? I know! Miley Cyrus? How much talent does it take to stick out your tongue, stick your hand in a foam finger and...well, you know. And how is that influential in a "Person of the Year" kind of way,anyway? Shaking head.

    The tights. Try knee high hose/stocking things. They should stay up. It's what I use.

    Spider webs. I would have liked to see ore of them!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgive me, I saw this yesterday, made a mental note to come back and read it when I had time, and then of course forgot totally about it (the joys of aging). I don't like driving in fog, especially that thick pea soup type of stuff. Scary! And then to have someone on their phone instead of concentrating driving? That would be extra scary!

    I think the new pope is a good for the church; I also don't think he'd like the recognition he is getting. I see him as an incredibly humble person.

    hope all is well

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And she didn't have her lights on, either! And it was very hard to see her!!

      Yeah, the Pope. Time magazine should be ashamed to have put him on that list! The Pope and the same list as Miley?! I could not believe that list!!!

      Delete
  4. I am with you on the dear stupid driver .... i thought they all lived here and drove on our streets.
    you may use the header, I am glad you liked it, but would you put a message with it that I designed it

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive