Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday Musings: The Spring Edition


Purple Cherry Blossom
 Dear God:
Spring is almost here, and You’re giving us a magnificent preview!   The Bradford pears are beautiful; the purple cherry blossoms and Japanese maple blooms are gorgeous!   Purple clover is carpeting the ever-greening grass, and the Dogwood buds are peeking out, too.    I just wanted to say thank You.

Dogwood Bloom, UNA

Dear Spring:
I’m looking forward to enjoying you!   A new beginning for the earth, and for me, too!   I can’t wait to grab my camera and get some shots of all the blooms and buds.

Dear Storms:
I know you must be a necessary event, but I hope you stay on the mild side all season.

Dear UNA:
I’m very grateful.   I love my job environment.   I’m truly blessed to be a part of such a pretty campus.   (Again, thank You, Lord.)

 Japanese Maple Blossoms, North Florence

Dear Monday:
I don’t mind you being damp and dreary…I’d much rather it be this way on Monday than on Saturday or Sunday.

Dear Spring Break:
I.  Can’t.  Wait!

Dear Thoughts:
I think I need to work on making sure you stay positive…the renewal of springtime is the perfect time for a renewal of the mind!

Dear Words:
Oh, be careful little mouth what you say…words are powerful, and I’ll give an account for idle words.   I am trying to be more conscientious about what I say, and that starts with what I’m thinking.   Ohhhh, Words!   You are so hard to contain!


I'll be changing my motif soon...so when you visit, my little cyberspace may look different, and it may be different more than one time before I'm finished.  

3 comments:

  1. Dear Margaret, thank you for this great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool that you are changing your motif, looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I like how spring is being sprung in Alabama!! Looks gorgeous!!! I bet it will be a wonderful spring break when it comes! Truly a blessing to work some place where you get one :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love spring and all the pretty blossoms! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive