Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ropes are for Hanging...

Going through one of my old blogs tonight, I came across this entry...
It's one of my favorites:


When you get to the end of your rope,
Here are the Knots to hang on to:


We are hard-pressed on every side, yet Knot crushed;
We are perplexed, but Knot in despair;
Persecuted, but Knot forsaken;
Struck down, but Knot destroyed
—II Corinthians 4:8-9


::::I am thankful::::
For my sisters.
For people who like me.
For today, the first day of the rest of my life!
For God’s vast patience, countless (and sure) mercies, and boundless grace.
For the protection and blessings of my family, whom I dearly love.
For my sisters who weren’t born my sisters.
For my job…I am truly blessed.
For Freedom.

2 comments:

  1. ahhh yes....i can see why this is a favorite. mine too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this from before!! it is a timely message no matter when you find it!! Thanks for re-sharing it!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive