Thursday, December 16, 2010

Vacation, y'all!

Tomorrow is my last day of working for the year! I am extremely blessed and grateful!


To be a little more definitive, it’s my last day of working for pay of the year. Now cometh the work of getting my house in order for my Christmas Eve party!  It's for Ole Boy’s side of the family; however, I usually invite a few members of my side of the family as well…(my parents and sisters). I hope my brothers don’t feel left out….of course, if no one tells them, they won’t know to feel left out. So, shhhh! I’ll be seeing them the next day.

I’m actually a little excited this year about hosting. Usually, I’m not “excited,” just “busy” pulling it together! It’s been two years (I think) since I’ve done it, and I think it’s going to be nice. My plans are simple…a ham, deviled eggs, fruit tray, a casserole of some sort, and desserts…and lots of visiting. Family is very important to me. I’ve mentioned before how much more my family means to me with each passing year, and I mean it will all my heart.

I’m thinking about taking half a day off tomorrow, and get a jump on my vacation. I can’t think of any good reason why not to do it!

On a separate (and closing) note, I mentioned in a previous entry that I would be updating my diet woes and throes on a tab above. I have since changed my mind, deleted that tab, and reopened an old weight loss blog, you can CLICK HERE to visit there, if you like diet blogs.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Time Off Margaret !!! You sound like you will be very busy !!! Have a Very Merry Christmas !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!! Vacation time, ENJOY!!! The gathering on Christmas Eve sounds like fun; and keeping it simple sounds even funner (which I know isn't a word, but I like to use it anyway :)

    Merry Christmas!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, enjoy your vacation BR! Make a memory or two and blessings to your precious family this season.

    Merry Christmas!
    Janeen

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive