Saturday, June 19, 2010

Six Word Saturday

::::Exercise::::
It's Done for the Week!!

And I couldn't be more happy!

This make 4 weeks of walking; Sunday being the only day I take off.   At least 4 of those days I walk twice, once outside around the neighborhood starting around 5:15, and then on the ol' dreadmill after supper.    I weigh tomorrow, so we will see how much I have lost!   

My angels spent the night with me last night...the two older boys and Ole Boy's grandson as well.   It was a noisy night!   I finally got two of them to sleep before midnight, but the youngest one was up until at least 1:30.   I put them on the couch bed in the living room, but they both ended up in my bed, so I got on the couch bed and immediately realized why they came and got in bed with me!   But I stayed there...and I tossed and turned a little bit.  

So because of all the excitement, I slept in...til 6, and it was 6:15 before I left for my walk and I was hot, hot, hot!   I mean that in a sweatiest way possible, not sexy.   Usually on Saturdays I walk further in the mornings, as I did today.   I called it my "last chance workout" taken from The Biggest Loser, of course, because I weigh tomorrow.   My intention is to get on the dreadmill at some point today, but even if I don't...I've done enough. 

This is my Six Word Saturday contribution,
a weekly fun thing hosted by Cate at Show My Face


9 comments:

  1. I'm impressed that you get up so early to exercise...I just don't have that in me.
    Glad your done for the week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy for you !!

    Happy 6WS
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's commitment...I hope you are pleased with the "payoff". I need to get motivated so bad...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new blog look and the tabs; very nicely done!! good for you with walking even after your crazy night with the grands over; sounds like it was fun and I'm sure gave thier mom a nice break!!

    have a good weekend

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kewl!!! Be proud, be very proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I just wanted to thank you SO MUCH for your super-sweet comment on my daughter's (Chelsea) story. I also want to thank for for visiting my blog! I hope we will become great friends!

    {{{{HUGS}}}}}

    Robin :o)
    aka: Alabama Slacker Mama

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so cute. Hope the weigh in was a success!!

    Blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who did the kids stay with while you walked? You are really doing a great job, but remember for a while, you will be adding muscle which weighs more than fat, so you might maintain or even gain a bit, but it will work out better in the long run because muscle burns energy faster! 

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive