Saturday, September 23, 2017

...About the Father's Business...

It's a new day dawning... 
Not everyone wants to hear this, but Jesus really is coming back, and judging from the world in which we now live, His return may be sooner than we realize. The signs the Bible tells us that indicate we are living in the last days are all around us, every day, but we are not following His commandments.  We aren't loving our neighbor as ourselves...we aren't even loving each other so that the world knows who we are (in Him).

Don't you think it's time to put religion aside and make relationship our priority?  Love.  We must learn to love...and Jesus tells us to love even our enemies, and to pray for those who spitefully use us.  Matthew 5:43-48

We can no longer slumber and sleep in a day when we need to be awake and alert to that we are not deceived.

Pray for mercy for the coming days. He is ready and waiting to pour out His spirit on His people in these last hours. In such a busy, clamorous, noisy world, we cannot allow ourselves to be sidetracked from the things He has called us to do.

Pray, brothers and sisters!  Seek His face – listen to His voice and heed His word. (And in order to heed His word, you must read it!)


Are you ready for His return? 
If not, you can talk to Him right now.

Have mercy upon me, O God,
According to Your lovingkindness;
According to the multitude of Your tender mercies,
Blot out my transgressions.
Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity,
And cleanse me from my sin.

For I acknowledge my transgressions,
And my sin is always before me.
Against You, You only, have I sinned,
And done this evil in Your sight—
That You may be found just when You speak,
And blameless when You judge.

Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity,
And in sin my mother conceived me.
Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts,
And in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom.

Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean;
Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Make me hear joy and gladness,
That the bones You have broken may rejoice.
Hide Your face from my sins,
And blot out all my iniquities.

Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me away from Your presence,
And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.
Psalm 51:1-11



3 comments:

  1. I am so ready for His return. Maybe might need to be praying more and reading more of the Bible, but definitely ready for His return or my return to Him. It is concerning with all the things happening in the world, those labor pains are definitely coming closer together.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are. I know there are periods of history where things were also very bad, but one thing is for sure, He's closer to returning now than He was then.

      Delete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive