Monday, June 20, 2016

Monday Musings: The More Better Edition


Sometimes less is better…the older we get, the better our skin looks with less heavy make up.  

Sometimes more is better...there are times when those skirts really are too short.   When walking out of church and a small wind gust exposes your...everything...a few more inches of hem would have definitely been better.   Is that judgmental of me?  Don’t want to be judging others, you know, but I don’t want to see their hineys, either. 

Less social media is better.   Facebook is a colossal time waster!  (“Turn away my eyes from looking at worthless things, and revive me in Your way.”  Psalm 119:37)  Some may say blogging is, too.  :::looking around to see who is agreeing with that:::

Speaking of social media…less politics is definitely better!  At this point, 97.8% of voters have made up their minds, and they won’t be changing them.  All of those political posts from questionable sites, and the rants from people who put stock in those stories…on both side…stop it!   If the story is sensationalized, exaggerated, or fabricated, just stop it!   Liberals and conservatives are equally guilty and equally stubborn.  (Disclaimer:  I made the 97.8% statistic up.  I’m only assuming the number isn’t 100%...or 110% if you count the dead folks who voted in the last election.)

Sometimes less government is better.   satan has worked long and hard for America.   With the last two elections, we nearly handed it to him on a silver platter.   I sometimes wonder why Donald Trump is being fought so hard.  When in history do you ever remember violence breaking out at a presidential rally repeatedly, as it is with Donald Trump?   A little unnerving, isn’t it?  Also kinda makes me happy to vote for Trump…not that he didn’t already have my vote because I sure won’t vote for HRC.  

Less Jeb Bush…why would a strong political figure publicly declare he would not vote in the presidential election?   Inappropriate and irresponsible!   Is he a little bitter and jealous, or is he and his ilk afraid that what they have made the Republican Party has been exposed, and people want their party back?   Someone needs to tell him to shut up…along with Lindsey Graham, Mitt Romney, Glen Beck and a host of other RINOs.     

Sometimes, less is better.  In this case, less is always better:  Weight.   Started a diet again today.  ::::Excuse me::: I mean I started a new healthy lifestyle.   Wish me luck. 





Be clear-minded and alert. Your opponent, the devil, is prowling around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour.  
I Peter 5:8

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the healthy eating :)

    So agree that sometimes more is better especially with the length of shorts. I'm constantly commenting to hubby that this or that person shouldn't be wearing shorts that short and in all fairness, I wear capris or shorts right below the knee. I know who I'm voting for, I just wish we had better choices out there and I agree, I won't be voting for HRC. Funny story, our realtor's mother has always been a fan of HRC for years, wanted her to be president. She's 95 years old and wanting to "go home" but her children keep telling her "hold out for Hiliary" when they know they won't be voting for her themselves :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive