Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Testing the Waters

This is just a little test run on my blog.   It seems that Blogger has taken my now expired custom domain and added .blogspot.com to it and redirects back to here.   If you're confused, you should be in my shoes!

Anyway, Dear Reader, if you'd be kind enough to comment if everything works as it should, I would appreciate that, and might even start blogging again.

And for those of you who subscribe, if you could click the link that should open my blog, and comment that that all works as it should, again, I would be most appreciative.

~M

9 comments:

  1. I could get in to it, obviously, and left a comment. I do hope you start blogging again. ((((Meg and family)))))

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It is working for me! Happy to see you here! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here, too. :) I got here by clicking on this post via my blog roll. I'll go now and see if I get here by clickng on this blog title via my "blogs I follow" list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. Got here from the blog list, too. shrug. Like life's not confusing enough...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's appearing in my sidebar! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got to it just fine without changing anything on my side. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wandered thru 3 different blogs to see if you were still able to post (or felt up to it), and found that you did post here a few days ago.

    I know this is a hard time for you and your family, so I hope you don't feel any pressure to post. Thinking of you. {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive