Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Two Cent Tuesday

Just my two cents worth.
You may want change.

Hopefully, my “two cents worth” won’t leave you wanting change.   Speaking of change, am I the only one who has a tough time with change?   I doubt it.   “Change” takes effort.  “No change” is the path of least resistance, and the path most taken, even by God’s children.

People often call all everyone “God’s children.”   That’s not so.   All humans are God’s creation; those who are born again through Christ are God’s children.   And too many of His children don’t have a clue exactly who they are.

I still don’t know who I am…nor what I want to be when I grow up.   I do love my job atmosphere, but if I had been a little smarter when I was younger, I would have a career, not just a job.    But as jobs go, I have one of the best, I am truly blessed.

I started selling Avon about six weeks ago.   I was pretty sure I would like it, and so far, I’ve enjoyed the whole process.   I do think the lady who signed me up could have been a little more informative, but it has all worked out.

I really hate exercise.   Walking was about the only work out I was willing to do, but that’s out because my foot is still giving me issues.   I have free access to gym equipment where I work.   One would think I’d take full advantage of that since, after all, I am losing weight.  But going to the gym would involve change. 
I really prefer the path of least effort. 

I was invited to be an “iposter” for the Christian Post.   I was not even sure what that was…other than a consolation prize because they wouldn’t let me blog.  I suppose with as often as I update this blog, two blogs might be asking a bit much.   I submitted an article, which they posted on their facebook, which garnered a lot of comments, and may I say not everyone is nice in their comments...and many comments were just commenters arguing with each other. 

I’m arguing with myself because I really need to get back to work. 
Have a great Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. oh I agree good for you two cents. Oh Facebook 90% dont agree. Nor care what you wite. It is all about them.
    I use faceboook for a couple of friends and family. Even then they love to use the tex on iphone or what ever. So That is depending for me back. What mood they are in to dit back.

    Oh I agree what you say.

    Ya I did the Avon and now I hear you have to

    pay up front to sell.That would last me three months. People are not fully interested unless it is free samples or two for one. Oh good if it is agreeing with you. Maybe your pretty and they like your demos. Awesome!

    Exercise I walk. The Lord gave us the legs and that is the most natural way of walking to me rather then boring Gym but your losing so you have to take what is your cup of coffee in life.

    Enjoy the rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have to pay Avon up front, thankfully! I think I'd have a hard time doing that!

      I'll probably wrap my foot and try to walk anyway...that's my best bet for exercise.

      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Nice to hear from you, girlfriend. Been thinking about youi.

    My two cents: I don't think you should be walking on that food anymore than needful. Two hundred pounds is a lot for a sore foot to bear...

    Don't you have some kind of sit-down machine at home that wouldn't tax your foot? I have an ab=lounger that would be great. If we lived closer, I'd run it over. Yes, I would! :D

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a bad foot also years ago. Then I got it looked at by second opinion doc and he got xrays taken for me. It was broken yet I was like you wrapped

    it up and walked silly me.

    No dont walk on it. Have you got it looked at?

    It could be broken and yes I walked on a broken foot. It is possible for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've had it X-rayed, and I did have a fracture. That's better, but other issues have set up. Probably going to see a rheumatologist.

      Delete
  4. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up either! lol I hope your foot gets better. sandie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Girl! I hope so too...it's been going on too long.

      Delete
  5. I especially love point #1. Sadly, and maybe far too often, people think they are covered under a panoply of grace as "God's children" when they have not repented to Jesus Christ. This lulls them into a false serenity and security, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Have musings of your own? Comments are welcome...

Blog Archive